This is a series of articles that I have been writing on Testing in Go. You can read them separately, yet with every subsequent article we will dive in more advanced subtopic.
If you’re a beginner, I recommend starting from the beginning:
- Testing in Go: First Principles
- Testing in Go: Failing Tests
- Testing in Go: Writing Practical Failure Messages
- Testing in Go: Naming Conventions
- Testing in Go: go test
- Testing in Go: Table-Driven Tests
If you would like to read about a specific topic, feel free to reach out to me - I am always on the lookout for interesting things to write about!