👋 Hey there! I’m Ilija. My goal in life is to fuel my curiosity and always keep on learning. I’m a software engineer, writer, polyglot, DIYer, traveller, and podcasts connoisseur.
As seen in:
✉️ I write my own newsletter. It is a short but sweet read, and a community of +1000 other subscribers. I share essays, notes, videos, and all my learnings on the journey of excelling as a software engineer.
You can subscribe here:
So far, my best writing is:
- Deep dive in CORS: History, how it works, and best practices
- Understanding bytes in Go by building a TCP protocol
- Make resilient Go net/http servers using timeouts, deadlines and context cancellation
- Conditional HTTP GET: The fastest requests need no response body
- When and Why to use a Least Frequently Used (LFU) cache with an implementation in Golang
- Golang Datastructures: Trees
- Testing in Go: go test